Information We Collect
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, which may include:
- Personal information that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address, user-name or other similar identifier, billing and account information, and any other identifier we may use to contact you online or offline (“personal information“).
- Non-personal information that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, such as demographic information or statistical or aggregated information. This does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information.
- Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How We Collect Information
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us. Information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, reporting a problem with the Website, etc.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Responses to surveys.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- User contributions. You may provide information for us to publish or display on public Website areas or transmit to other Website users or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. We cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include:
- Usage details, such as traffic data, location data, logs.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, such as IP addresses, operating system and browser type.
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and may include personal information. We may associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize the Website according to your interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies or browser cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
- Third parties or publicly available sources, for example, our business partners.
How We Use Your Information
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill your orders and provide customer service.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To improve the Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features, social media, or similar features on the Website.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you.
- To display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To comply with legal requirements, such as responding to a subpoena or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trail’d, our customers, or others.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users. We may disclose personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as payment processing, order fulfillment, website hosting, analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization).
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any applicable law, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Transferring Your Information
We may transfer personal information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential. By submitting your personal information or engaging with the Website, you consent to this transfer, storage, or processing.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You may control your information as follows:
- Opting out of marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails.
- Accessing and updating your personal information. You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account on our website.
- Closing your account. You can close your account by contacting us through our Customer Support page. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Except as otherwise required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
Persons Under The Age Of 18
The Website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or interact with the Website.