If your vehicle has a center lifting hoist and can fit a 29″ tire then you should be good to go. One important item to note is that the size of the hoist bracket varies for each vehicle and may require one of our mounting rings to ensure a proper fit.
Stay on the trail longer with our specially designed auxiliary tank for added capacity and extended trip duration.
Built for Pushing
Keep your off-road adventures going with a reliable source of liquid storage engineered to endure the toughest off-road conditions.
Easy to store
The perfect accessory for any off-road or overlanding adventure.
ease of use &
Plan your next off-road adventure with confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Trail’d tank fit my vehicle?
Is there a guarantee?
Trailed, LLC accepts returns on new, unused items If there is a manufacturing defect keeping your Trail’d tank from functioning properly or causing a leak. Contact us for a refund or a replacement up to 5 years from date of purchase. Trailed, LLC has a 30-day return policy for unused products only and are subject to a restocking fee and/or incurred shipping costs.
Read our terms to learn more about our warranty, shipping/returns, and other important information before purchasing.
How many tanks should I buy?
That all depends on how much you adventure and how far you go. Most people buy two tanks and the more serious enthusiast buys three. One factor to consider is whether you are going solo or taking the family. In this case, more is better when it comes to water.
We have 2 choices:
- Adventure Single Pack – 1 unit of Trail’d 6-Gallon Tank
- Overlanding Pack – 2 units of Trail’d 6-Gallon Tank
You can purchase both the single and double pack together to have a maximum of 18 gallons storage.
What are the dimensions of the tank?
- Storage Capacity: 6 gallons
- Item Weight: 10 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 3.34 inches
- Center Diameter: 4.125 inches
- Recessed Inner Diameter: 6.25 inches
- Material: Linear medium-density polyethylene
Why go for Trail’d water tanks?
Simply put, they’re the best for Off-road water storage and you can carry more with Trail’d tanks than any other product on the market.
– Made in the U.S.A.
– FDA Approved For Drinking Water.
– Holds 6-Gallons Per Tank.
– Stack Up To 3 Tanks Per Vehicle.
– Heavy Duty & Durable.
– It’s There When You Need It.
– Maximize Valuable Space.
- Remember to vent the tank once per day if the elevation or temperature changes significantly to prevent any issues.
- Before using your tank, make sure to rinse it thoroughly and allow it to dry fully to remove any debris.
- These tanks are not certified by the EPA for fuel storage and using them for this purpose will void all warranty and return claims.
- To ensure that your tank does not leak or become loose due to vibration, be sure to check the seal and gasket regularly to make sure they are correctly installed.